Create an account
- On the home page click Membership and Competition Entries, or alternatively if you are in a competition section you can click on Visit Showday Online to enter.
- You will be redirected to the Showday Online website. When visiting Showday Online for the first time you will need to create an account. Single click the Register button. Complete your details and then single click the green Create New Account button.
- You will then see “A welcome message with further instructions has been sent to your email address”
- Check your email inbox and find the email from Showday. Follow the directions and setup your Showday login password. Then single click the green Save button.
- You will now be logged into Showday Online. Remember or save your login password for all future visits to Showday Online.
- Click the Kangaroo Valley A & H Society link from the list of shows on the right hand side. You could also click on NSW and find the Kangaroo Valley Show there.
- You will now be at the Kangaroo Valley Show pages from where you can purchase memberships and/or class entries.
- Expand the membership section on the left hand side by clicking on the + sign. Then expand again to find the 3 different types of membership available.
- Each member that you join for 2018 can be named separately eg if creating 2 adults and 1 child membership: click on the Adult membership box on the left hand side. Then add the name of the member on the right hand side under Name of Exhibitor/Competitor Then click the green Add Entry button. You will see this name added to “Your Classes” above. For the next adult repeat by selecting the Adult membership box, adding the name and clicking the Add Entry button. Then for your child, select Child membership, add name and click the green Add Entry button.
- If you want to finish your purchase here click the blue
- You will then see a summary of what you have selected and the prices under “Classes”
- As you are now a Member you can click on the Eligible for Member pricing button. It will toggle to a green colour and say ‘on’. Then click Update.
- Under ‘Entry Totals’ click the I Agree button to toggle to green and ‘on’
- Click the green Continue button
- You will now be at the payments page. You have the option of paying by credit card or with a bank transfer.